Pride Masonry has earned a reputation of being willing to do any job, including those that are the least desirable and the most complicated. Maintenance is a particular strength for our particular manner of a “can do” attitude. We define maintenance as the work of keeping something in proper condition and that extends to include a variety of projects.
From water intrusion repairs to cleaning exterior facades, we have the experience, equipment, and knowledge to handle any maintenance need. Our areas of focus include, but are not limited to:
- Masonry Veneer Cleaning
- CMU, Cast Stone, Brick and Natural Stone Repairs
- Water intrusion forensics related to masonry
- Staining of Brick and Cast Stone Veneers
- Sawcutting of Masonry Openings for Windows & Doors
- Sealing of Masonry Veneers